How to make money with a BET365 free £50 Bet Offer
Ever wanted a sure fire way of beating the bookies?
Well when Bet365 offer their Free In Play Bet Offers there is a way of taking money off the bookies.
They offer a “Risk Free Bet” to all account holders on big games to generate betting activity and if their track record is anything to go buy then I think there will be a few more during World Cup 2014.
So, How do you ensure that you make a profit on this?
A simple way would be to ensure that you have £100* in your bet365 account
(*£100 as £50 is the most you can bet and the other £50 is to cover the free bet, which will be refunded if it loses. You can use smaller amounts but why not take full advantage if you can afford to?)
You then need to have an account with another bookie where you can “lay” your bet365 bet.
So using the Real Madrid vs Atletico example with prices shown in the picture below:-
Bet on Real to win with a £50 stake at 2.25 on bet 365 – return if wins £112.50
Bet on an Atletico win with the other bookmaker to cover the £50 stake plus the cost of this bet £19.00.
Odds of 3.8 x £19 would return the £72.20.
Use your free in play bet to stake £50 on the draw once the game has kicked off – this should still be around the same price but may drop or gain a decimal point or two. £50 at 3.30 odds = £165
So you have now covered the three options of Win, Lose or Draw. It has cost you £119 / £69 (You will get £50 of this back if the free bet loses) .
If Real win you get £112.50 – a profit of £43.50
If Atletico win you get £72.20 – a profit of £3.20
If it’s a draw you get £165.00 a profit of £46.00 (as you won’t get your risk free free bet refunded as it’s won)
So worse case scenario you make a small profit, best case is £46.00 so worth doing.
N.B. It is best not to have any other bets on the game as Bet365 may select the wrong bet to pay out on (see terms and conditions below)
POST MATCH UPDATE
The game finished as a draw at full time so following the above options would have paid out a profit of £46.00
Below is the offer for the 2014 Champions League Final and the terms and conditions
Real Madrid take on city rivals Atletico in the Champions League final on Saturday 24th May – and we’ve got a fantastic In-Play bet offer to add to the excitement.Place a pre-match bet on the Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid game and we will give you a risk free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.To qualify for your risk free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max £50*).As always, there’ll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.
With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic In-Play bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.
- This offer applies to bets placed on the Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid Champions League match, played on Saturday 24th May 2014.
- Risk free bet value will be equal to the stake of your largest pre-match single bet placed on the Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid Champions League match, played on Saturday 24th May 2014, up to a maximum of £50*. Pre-match bets that are Cashed Out will not qualify for the offer, whether Cashed Out pre-match or In-Play. The largest pre-match bet that has not been Cashed Out will qualify (up to £50*).
- Risk free bet will be deemed your first single bet placed In-Play on the Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid Champions League match, played on Saturday 24th May 2014. If your first single In-Play bet is Cashed Out, you will no longer be eligible to receive this offer.
- Note that ‘pre-match’ is defined as bets placed prior to kick-off of the Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid Champions League match, played on Saturday 24th May 2014 and ‘In-Play’ is defined as any bet struck after the game has kicked off.
- Both your pre-match and In-Play bets must be paid for in the usual way. If your risk free bet loses, your stake will be refunded to your account within two hours of the end of the game. Maximum risk free bet per customer is £50*.
- Where more than one In-Play selection is placed on the same betslip, the risk free bet will be deemed to be the one which is first on the betslip.
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account.
- All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, NETeller etc), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion. Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit with bet365.
- bet365 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
- This offer is only available to customers residing in UK and Republic of Ireland.
- All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.